Step 1: Create new offer
Click on the Label: Create New on the Menu bar.
Step 2: Choose your Objective
Choose Upsell with boost or Cross-sell with boost
Step 3: Choose your Trigger location
Choose where and when the popups appear on your customer buying journey
* Trigger Add-to-cart: Pop-ups will appear when customers click on
* Trigger Before Checkout: Pop-ups will appear when customers click on
* Trigger After Checkout (coming soon): Pop-ups will appear when customers
Step 4: Set up a sale offer
You can choose to add up to 3 Boosters to your Offer.
*Tip: You can do A/B testing to
define the most suitable option for your customers, thereby rocket your conversion
* Countdown Timer: Display a time limit effect (countdown to 0 for the promotion
* Countdown Cart: Display a limit effect on the number of items (only x remaining
* Traffic Boost: Give a condition of sharing on Facebook to receive your special
Step 5: Set up a booster offer
After apply the Boosters for your Offers, you can customize the booster
With the Default option, the Booster setting will be applied to all of your Offer
With the Customize option, you can setup your Booster option one by one
Step 6: Test popup
After completing the offer settings, you should test your offer by experience it
yourself on your Store, this will help you have a better understanding to optimize
your customer experience. Therefore, grow-hack your Conversion rate.